Latest trends and innovations in the payment and financial services market, best practices for successful Digital projects, prospects and strategies for effective business development are among issues to discuss at the OpenEcoPay2020: Open Ecosystem of Digital Payments conference.
Leading Ukrainian and international experts in payments, cards, identification technologies, banking, fintech, as well as Digital professionals (Digital Transformation Officers, Data Protection Officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Data governance analysts), regulators, and others, will meet on March 11, 2020 in Kiev to share experience and vision, find new partners and new ideas for successful growth.
The conference will host over 200 qualified attendees, including top-managers and decision makers from banks, payment schemes, neobanks, FinTechs, payment services providers, mobile operators, retailers, law firms, business associations. The representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) and the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine will be among participants and speakers of the OpenEcoPay2020.
In the program*:
- Conceptual Changes in the Regulation of the Ukrainian Payment Market.
Presentation by the National Bank of Ukraine
- eID and BankID in the Nordics: an interesting model. John Erik Setsaas, Signicat AS
- Propect and Practical Steps to Launch the “State in a Smartphone” Project. Digital Services for SMEs, Valeria Ionan, Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Alternative way to accept contactless payments (Tap-to-Phone), Igor Polischuk, Oschadbank
- BigData for Retail: Case Studies and Practical Experiences, Kristina Karmazina, PrivatBank
- What have European banks and system integrators faced when introducing PSD2 regulation? Dmytro Storozhyk, Golden Dimension
- E-money in 2020: what to develop and what should a wallet be? Mariam Matiashvili, LeoWallet
- Payment system reform and ways to increase sales, Yuriy Zadoya, CONCORD Bank
- Practical Aspects of PSD2 and GDPR Implementation in Ukrainian Banks.
Maksym Glotov, Baker McKenzie
- BigData и AI – new level of opportunities for retail and payment industry. Igor Philipenko, RBC Group
*The conference program will be finalized soon.
Key topics of OpenEcoPay2020: Open Ecosystem of Digital Payments conference:
- Open Banking solutions for convenient and secure financial services
- PSD2: prerequisites for creating an Open Ecosystem of payment services
- Neobanks and mobile banking applications. What are customer expectations?
- Innovations in retail: Omnichannelity, Invisible Payments for seamless customer experience
- Instant payments, remote identification, authentication, biometrics
- Financial services: security and trust
- How to make Big Data and AI become drivers for financial services business?
- KYC and the right to be forgotten. The impact of GDPR on data protection regulation
- Financial inclusion: technologies for growth
- Payment innovations for SMEs
- FinTech in bottom, BigTech on top – will payments remain bank service
The conference agenda includes panel discussions. As part of the event, the expo-partners will showcase innovative solutions, products, and services.
Working language of conference is Russian.
will take place in the centre of Kyiv
at the SENATOR Business Center,
32/2 Moskovska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine
OpenEcoPay2020: Оpen Ecosystem of Digital Payments
Organized by FUETE (Financial Services & Electronic Technologies) magazine